Snug Gutter Guards are manufactured from a reticulation (exterior) grade polyester foam. Extremely porous, this allows for huge amounts of water to flow through Snug Guard into the gutters.
It can keep up with the heaviest downpour. The tangled cell structure of the foam blocks any leaves and debris from entering the gutter. Once in the gutter, the water travels along a channel in the Snug Guard through to the downpipe, whilst the leaves remain on top of the product, eventually blowing away. This is particularly so as Snug Guard is designed to fit tight with the gutter and roofing edge, discouraging leaves from settling.
- Snug is designed for both Tiled and COLORBOND steel roofs.
- Snug has Unique Double UV protection for longevity – see warranty page for further details.
- Contains Fire Retardant properties to resist ignition.
- Snug contains a Biocide to prevent mould and mildew and prevent seed germination. Your clean gutters will now be healthier than ever as a build up of rotting leaves in open gutters harbours a range of insects and organisms.
- The Snug Guard is extremely easy to install. The only thing you require is a Stanley knife. No drilling, sawing or siliconing is required, making it an easy and seamless DIY installation.
- It won’t ignite, melt, shrink, get brittle, waterlogged or clogged.
- GUARANTEED for 5 years – See warranty page for further details.
- Snug Guards can’t be seen from the ground and provides a smoother look for gutters.
- Superior fire resistant properties to withstand ember attack and ignition in brushfire areas.
- Natural Biocide to inhibit mould and algae growth.
- Guaranteed for 10 years.
- Completely safe for rainwater collection.